Monday 21 November 2011

My Tenth Week

Communication and Employability
We had to write up last weeks blog and do any work that wasn't finished

Communication technology
I carried on doing the networking project in this lesson, there is quite a lot left to do yet

Information Systems
In this lesson i began task 5 which is about code of conduct

Spreadsheet modelling
We created a user form in this lesson, it was a form that had pictures of the artists in, with buttons to submit and text boxes to submit what you think or whatever. It automatically submitted the data when we clicked accept and put it onto excel, we had to program this to work

Game Design
In game design I finished off my mood board of my game which included pictures and text.

Computer Systems
In computer systems i got up to task 7 so i am ahead of schedule and hopefully will do task 8 soon so i can be ready for the practical work.

Programming
In this lesson i made my own game on visual basic. The game i made was, you are a panda and the balls fly around the area and hit off the walls, if it hits you it is game over. You can also adjust the size of the area that the game is in to make it harder or easier. Paul helped me with this.

Website Design
We were in the wrong room so it was a catch up lesson to do any work we hadn't done because the room we were in didn't have dreamweaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment